Latest NewsView More
Welcome to Selling Church of England Primary School
Our Mission: We aim to create a happy, secure and Christian learning environment for all members of our school.
We believe that the children are at the centre of all that we do and the decisions we make.
With this at the forefront of our minds we aim to achieve the following:
- That we have happy children and happy parents
- That we care for all children and recognise those dealing with adversity and difficulty by offering a high level of pastoral support
- That we provide an all-round curriculum that celebrates all achievements
- That the staff work as a team, caring for the children, parents and each other
- That we promote the Christian Values of our school and the links to the church and local community
- That we learn together and be the best we can be every day
We hope our website gives you an insight into our school. Our friendly school is in Selling, a small village on the outskirts of the market town of Faversham in Kent.
Our staff and our pupils share a strong belief in the Christian values of the school and we are all proud to be part of it. We hope that you find this website useful.
If you would be interested in visiting the school,
please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Kristina Dyer, Head Teacher.
Kindness - Forgiveness - Love - Wisdom - Co-operation
Be the best you can be today.
NoticesProspective Parents Open Day - Thursday 24th September (no appointment necessary)kent
Open Day for entry into Reception Class 2018: Monday 25th September, Thursday 12th October, Tuesday 5th December & Wednesday 10th January. No appointment necessary - 9am - 3pm If you wish to visit us at any other time, please contact the office to make an appointment. T: 01227 752 202