Latest NewsView More
Head of School's Welcome
Our school is in Selling, a small village situated on the outskirts of the historic market town of Faversham in Kent. We are lucky to be surrounded by orchards and beautiful views of the downs and we are very proud of our school.
Our staff and pupils share a strong belief in the values and ethos of the school and we are all proud to be part of it. Selling C of E Primary School is part of The Village Academy which means we are able to share expertise with our other schools in the Academy including best practice and resources, allowing us to raise achievement and standards throughout the school.
Our School Mission Statement:
We aim to create a happy, secure and Christian learning environment for all members of our school.
The aims of our school:
- For children to enjoy school and learning;
- For children to develop a moral sense of responsibility and self-discipline;
- To work closely with children and parents in the pursuit of the highest standards;
- To develop children’s own strategies for learning and improving;
- To deliver a broad and balanced curriculum that reflects the needs of our children;
- To encourage all members of our school to develop their personal understanding of Christianity and Christian Values by daily collective worship, example and teaching
- To further develop our close links with our local church and community.
We aim to teach our values throughout the curriculum and as part of our everyday school lives.
These are: Love, Forgiveness, Co-operation, Kindness and Wisdom.
We are proud to be part of The Village Academy. Six schools aiming for excellence.
Selling C of E Primary is a friendly and happy place where all children enjoy learning and can achieve great things.
A website can only give you a snapshot of our school. To get a clearer picture, visits from prospective parents are welcomed. Please contact our school office to make an appointment. We look forward to meeting you.
Mrs Kristina Dyer, Head Teacher